So lately I’ve been working a lot with C++ to beef up my skills for possible future employment. Part of this work has involved me going back over Arthur’s Grove (AG) and writing it in an object structure. I’ve also started using Git version control for similar reasons. So the results of the week are as follows:
I added a non-hostile bug entity to the world. It walks around randomly and is destroyed in one hit. They are mostly there for amusement and to add to the environment.
I added the ability to sail across the ocean while riding a whale!
I also added the ability to shoot tsunamis across the sea, for future sea combat.
I added a basic worm enemy which will turn up dust in the player’s face. The movement for the worm enemy is a simplistic straight line but more intelligent enemies will come soon.